Tuesday, July 29, 2008

to baltimore and back

It's been a little too long since my last entry, so my apologies for that. I actually have a draft of an entry saved on here, but I never felt like publishing it--never felt like finishing it, actually. So now it shall just sit there until I get the proper kick in the tush.

A few pictures from the trip this weekend before I continue:

^ (What a beautiful crepe.)

^ (Talk to the hand -snap snap snap-)



^ (Yum!)

^ (Double yum!)




Putting all my pictures on here takes much too much effort (for both me and viewers). Maybe I will keep that in mind for my next picture-posting session.

The pictures from the weekend have brought me back to the thoughts and emotions that consumed me Friday night. I have too many thoughts but nothing left to say. If you all were here, I would hold your hands and whisper, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

...can you feel it coming from my heart?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, too =)

Stevie said...

it was fun =)

M said...

i don't know what happened friday, but i just want to say that that is an adorable picture of anne.

M said...

::kicks you in the tush::
::properly::