Sunday, October 5, 2008

bhangra

I have been listening to bhangra music for at least the past 6 hours. And no, not voluntarily.

I'm sorry that this is my first post in a while and that I'm venting about the noise from the street fair downstairs, but it's just too funny. Who knew that the music would float up 15 stories and somehow get to me despite my sound-isolating headphones that usually work quite well on trains and cars and the like...

I can't think about what I'm supposed to, which is how to solve linear programming problems. I can only think about how Fred Tsai told me last time, "This is how you dance to bhangra music...You screw in a lightbulb with your right hand and pet the dog with your left!" (If you don't understand what that means, try the actions yourself and you might get it.)

I'm sure it's exam time for the rest of you as well...is everyone still alive and well?

1 comment:

Stevie said...

haha party like a rockstar xiao.
some of the music isnt that bad?